In Picture 2 there's the pickles sticking out but there are still a few inside so I give that half a star. In Picture 3 is where the onions and veggies are including the bacon that deserves a star because bacon was good crunchy and not burnt. In Picture 4 you see Pickles, Onions, and Bacon with the white cheese but not much yellow cheese like on the other side in picture 1. So the amount of veggies deserve a star and the price was $8.65 here in corpus christi so that deserves a star because that's reasonable.
Whataburger Bacon Wrangler Chicken Sandwich
Today I tried the wrangler right here is a collage with 4 pictures with 4 different views of the burger In Picture 1 you see how there's a lot of cheese on the edge when I was eating the yellow cheese was more outside instead of inside that's why I took off 1 star.
Post a Comment